In this episode of Raising The Bar Podcast, Allison talks with Adam Rosen. Adam is the Co-Founder of the Email Outreach Company.
Adam Rosen is an entrepreneur that loves to support business owners and share his rollercoaster startup journey to help those on a similar path.
As a founder of a tech startup, Adam spent 5 years leading a college recruiting startup that was acquired in 2019 by a leading college marketing firm.
On the side, he is a paid speaker and has coached hundreds of startups and small business owners.
His primary focus is on helping startups get more sales appointments, hassle-free, through his lead generation business, Email Outreach Company.
Adam also enjoys sharing stories from his journey and learning from others on their own unique path, through his podcast, “The Rise: with Skrizz & Adam”.
Are you ready to Raise the Bar?
Make sure to take away the notes!
[00:51] How early did Adam become an entrepreneur? [02:43]
- How was Adam’s business experience at an early age?
[02:45] Stakeholders are like your customers! [04:26]
- Be honest and transparent with your stakeholders in the business.
- What are the big mistakes that young entrepreneurs make?
[05:40] Adam owns a sales training company! [06:10]
[06:13] Adam’s piece of advice to Midsize Companies [08:55]
- An email is a tool that can reach anybody.
[10:32] Business: easy or hard? [13:04]
- In business, everybody is built to sell!
- Managing a team is a complex system.
- What is the difference between managing and leading a team?
[13:10] What are Adam’s essential skills as an entrepreneur? [14:56]
- It takes time to learn the skills and become a valuable asset.
- What is the core value of Adam’s company?
[16:40] How does Adam teach his team? [20:04]
- Being direct about employees’ mistakes is essential to managing a team.
[20:07] Where does Adam see himself in the next five years? [21:44]
“Business is a roller coaster, in which you see many highs and lows.”
“Being simple, clear, and to the point will help you accomplish your goal faster.”
“It’s much less important to be a team leader than a team manager.”
“If you talk to people who don’t believe what you do, you can’t help them.”
Thanks for checking out the show. Be sure to subscribe and leave a review.
If you have an idea or topic for the show, or maybe you want to be on the display, visit us at https://raisingthebar.live.
Reach out to Adam Rosen:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamirosen/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adamirosen/
- Email: [email protected]
The Rise: with Skrizz and Adam Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/6bHpc757UZBbMD2z4ZzAJN
Connect with Allison:
LinkedIn: Allison De Paoli
Please Email her at [email protected]
Available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and other major podcasting platforms.