Listen in for how the most dynamic businesses in the country continue to succeed and take on new challenges no matter what!
In this episode of Raising The Bar Podcast, Allison talks with Don Ochsenreiter, the President & CEO of Dollamur Sport Surfaces. He has significant strategic, operations, and financial management experience in sporting goods. With strategy management consulting experience at McKinsey and Accenture, Don’s organizational restructuring, complex problem solving, and process improvement skills are over the top. He possesses strong cross-functional team leadership, development, and project management skills.
Are you ready to Raise the Bar?
Make sure to take away the notes!
● Talent is entirely emotional!
● Time is the key that teaches us to judge talent.
● Being healthy is more important than being successful.
● The wrong person in an organization is equal to Cancer!
● How does Don help managers to become leaders?
● What is the difference between management and leadership?
● What does Don look for in a leader?
● What is the terrible thing in organizations?
● Companies should allow people to move and expand their interests and talent.
“Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.”
“You don’t have to be a micromanager if you are a leader.”
“Good managers are also good mentors.”
Thanks for checking out the show. Be sure to subscribe and leave a review.
If you have an idea or topic for the show, or maybe you want to be on the show, visit us at https://raisingthebar.live.
Reach out to Don Ochsenreiter:
● LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donochsenreiter
● Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/don.ochsenreiter
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/dollamurceo
● Dollamur Website: https://dollamur.com/
● Book: The No Asshole Rule
Connect with Allison:
LinkedIn: Allison De Paoli
Please Email her at [email protected]
Available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and other major podcasting platforms.