In this episode of Raising The Bar Podcast, Allison talks with Mike Riley. He is Co-Founder/CEO of Sustainable Health Index.
He has been fortunate to serve people in the physical therapy profession for over 20 years. From 1999-2020, he worked and managed various contracts with hospital systems to provide rehabilitation services (PT,OT, ST).
Currently, he is the CEO of the Sustainable Health Index, LLC (SHI). SHI is a population health data intelligence system. This unique data set helps business leaders understand the causes and conditions impacting the health of their community. Ultimately, the goal is to provide companies with the insights and support they need to align their well-being strategies with their health outcomes. Employers have a powerful role to play. SHI will provide the data, insight, and IT infrastructure to support decisions that positively impact their second highest expense… HEALTHCARE.
Are you ready to Raise the Bar?
Make sure to take away the notes!
● Mike’s work experience with his father.
● What are the different types of therapies that Mike provides?
● To innovate, we have to keep talking about new ideas.
● How did Mike get the idea for the Sustainable Health Index?
● What is the basis of Sustainable Health Index?
● Businesses can make the purpose of living: Easy or Hard?
● Check the data every six months so that SHI works in the right direction.
“No matter how natural a leader you are, you have to learn to lead!”
“Not everything is right for every company.”
Thanks for checking out the show. Be sure to subscribe and leave a review.
If you have an idea or topic for the show, or maybe you want to be on the show, visit us at https://raisingthebar.live.
Reach out to Mike Riley:
● Website: https://sustainablehealthindex.com/
● Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/SustainableHealthIndex
● Email: [email protected]
Connect with Allison:
LinkedIn: Allison De Paoli
Please Email her at [email protected]
Available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and other major podcasting platforms.